Moments of minor fame . . .

I figured I'd share a few moments of minor fame . . .

When I got back from the mountains in Argentina this year, I had an email from The Yoga Journal, telling me I'd been selected for their "backpage" feature in Feb '12 . . . I was stoked!!


About the same time, Leah Hartl also posted some published photos of our Albania/Kosovo trip . . . in a German ski magazine, and also in a proper newspaper . . .

Skiing in bounds at Brezovica
Skiing in Valbona, Albania near the border with Montenegro - I think I am the skier

Photos of Bajram Curry, Albania as well as Brezovica, Kosovo 
me skiing the deep trees in Valbona, Albania


In bounds at Brezovica
The amazingly cute boys we met in Valbona, touring the Valbona valley


A photo I took leaving Valbona . . . this building was once a hotel
Touring outside the Brezovica ski area

And the proper newspaper publication  . . .

1 comment:

Sherrie Soltis said...

Nice One! Love the new layout and all the recent posting!